The Commonwealth Communicators Organisation (CCO) is a professional body that brings together senior communicators from around the Commonwealth.
Launched on Commonwealth Day 2018, it fulfils that role by the delivery of five key services to CCO Fellows:
- The hosting of an Annual Conference, moving between different Commonwealth venues. A key outcome is for participants to develop a global campaign around one of the Commonwealth Secretariat’s priorities.
- The creation of a virtual network of senior practitioners from Commonwealth countries, able to connect directly with one-another on matters of mutual interest
- The maintenance of a mentoring programme matching members with junior practitioners in the same or in different countries
- The provision of a member-only forum for thought leadership exchange from around the Commonwealth
- The publication of an annual Commonwealth Directory identifying members, and providing a summary of their careers and achievements